Q. Do you provide “free Estimates”?
A. Yes, we are happy to provide "FREE" detailed estimates on all repairs.
Q. We are not sure what is wrong with our handpiece. Will you troubleshoot and provide an estimate before work is complete?
A. Absolutely! Please complete our Repair Form. Provide us with a brief description of the problems you are experiencing, and we will thoroughly diagnose the issues and contact you with our recommendations.
Q. How do you track my repairs and warranties?
A. Hayes provides a proprietary Warranty Tracking System that allows our customers to track all aspects of each repair.
- No More Spiral Notebooks to Track Warranties.
- Great for Group Practices and DSO's
- See Handpiece Inventory & Repair History by Location
- Gives you control over your handpiece inventory. This helps you make decisions that are best suited your individual practice.
- Call for more details
Q. How long are your warranties?
A. High Speed turbine replacements carry up to a One-Year Warranty. Highspeed overhaul repairs carry up to a six-month warranty. Slow Speed overhauls range from six months to one year depending on the manufacturer.
Q. How fast can I get my handpieces returned?
A. Once your repairs are received at our facility, they are diagnosed, and estimates are provided as requested. Once the estimate is approved, repairs are completed and ready to return to you in 24-48 hours. *Exceptions for special order items.
Q. Do you have staff training available?
A. We do. Hayes wants to help your practice function at high efficiency. That is why we provide training that has maximum impact in the minimal amount of time. CE credits are available too! We offer:
- Handpiece Maintenance and Sterilization
- Instrument Processing and Infection Control
- Operatory Maintenance
- OSHA & CDC Pain Relief
- Because of COVID, All training can be completed remotely if you prefer!